POSITION AVAILABLE: ASSISTANT NEWS DIRECTOR / ANNOUNCER
Carroll Broadcasting is looking for an Assistant News Director/Announcer position responsible for gathering, writing and on-air reporting of area and state news on all three stations along with a daily on air shift as well. This position reports primarily to the News Director as well as working with the rest of the staff in other on-air duties and coverage. Full benefits package available including health, dental, Simple IRA and more. To Apply, send your resume and any audio demos to email@example.com. Carroll Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
- Record and produce daily newscasts.
- Conduct interviews with local newsmakers.
- Report on local school board meetings and track surround school district happenings.
- On-air shift on KCIM weekdays
- Work every third weekend
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Basic use of audio editing software (training available).
- Must be self-driven. Work will often be completed without direct oversight.