Carroll first responders were called to the report of a structure fire in the 800 block of east Highway 30 on Tuesday afternoon. Luckily, it was only minor in nature. The call came in at approximately 1:38 p.m. and crews responded to the building site of the new Wendl’s Weapons retail space and indoor firing range. Fire Chief, Greg Schreck, says that a very small, smoldering fire was accidentally started in some foam insulation when an energized 110 volt electrical wire came in contact with a piece of metal siding. The fire was extinguished before the department’s arrival.